Ocearch & Bluefin Tuna CITES Endorsement

atlanticblue

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
35 ft Bruno Stillman
Another trust funder trying to save the world ! He should take his tin can over seas where the pirates are!

Last edited:

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
Come on why can't they just say lets stop all fishing we all know that's there big plan letting Chris phicher come out and say save the blue fin is BS if you can't catch them for you TV show go find a new way to blow your trust fund
SAVE THE BLUE FIN TUNA COLLECT A HOLE SET
And make shore you ship them

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
What an ass, I wonder how much they paid him for that speech. when he comes off Chatham this year and pulls into PTOWN of Gloucester to get supplies, fuel or whatever maybe a nice protest is in order. He does not understand that most fish are landed in MA where he is now sitting with the permisson of the DMF who supports the BFT fishery. Boy does this stuff piss me off. Each day it is one thing or another, either cod, tuna, sharks bass and whatever swims. These people are out of control.

Dave

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
This came up last spring- look in "Sharks" section- Chris Fisher and the dead bodyboarder. I guess nobody got it when I said "popcorn" a few days ago when Crabman posted the link to the site. Figured somebody would see that video about listing bluefins on his homepage and start raising hell and derail that thread, but it's better to start another one.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Chris Fisher....WHAT A ASSHOLE....not every one was born with a PLATINUM spoon in there mouth.....this country is out of control.....thats why i said showing giant tuna fishing on Nat Geo was a mistake

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
his wife is only fisherman in family......or maybe she left him....lol

ANUT

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Novi
What a Joke.....I cant tell you how many shorts I have released in the past three years. I have never seen BFT stocks like they are now. I honestly think Chris Fisher and the rest of those trust fund babies can go to hell. The guys that truley fish BFT to put food on the table know this is bullshit. I couldnt agree more with MDI45 about the useless show wicked Tuna. What a Joke the show is and further more it lets people think the scientist are right about the depleted stocks of BFT. Which I belive is untrue from hard evidence that i have seen with lots of sea time over the past decade. For those who are on the show making a few bucks...thats great but think about the big picture and how the future of this fisherery is going to hold up, with all the comercials and lack of talk about how much we do to protect the BFT and its Eco system.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
ANUT,I just dont think they are doing the fishery any justice by telling (uneducated people about the bluefin fishery) people that the fishermen is getting 18 to 20 a pound every time a fish hits the dock.....and to boot....they did it in 5 min...lol....True fact is you dont get 20 bucks for every fish...or maybe you may even fish your whole life and not get 20 dollars a pound for a fish.....so now when TREE HUGGER ANNIE watches this.....she sez ...OMG 20,000 for a fish.....they should only let them take one a year....and now we need the silver spoon shark lover jumping on the bluefin

Last edited:

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
We all need to stant up an force this asshole out of are waters get in his way and make life suck for him time shark boy stays on the nut farm

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
MDI, you're right- the average viewer has no idea about bluefin tuna fishing and that the way Nat Geo is showing it is so bogus. And the average web-surfer has no idea how preposterous the idea of a CITES listing is. They don't understand that the whole thing that makes BFT fishing even worth attempting is the export market. They don't realize that that what they are getting at is to make commercial BFT fishing a losing proposition such that no one could afford to target them on a a full time basis. How does it go- don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. And the idea that there aren't any fish pisses me off to. Just because they are not on some of the historical grounds like they used to be doesn't mean they have been wiped out. It has been proven that they cross the ocean on a regular basis. It's about like the turtle people. I like sea turtles myself, but the idea that we can't fish because of the risk of killing a few is absurd. There are more Loggerhead Turtles right now than there have been for years, but some of these people would have us abandon fishing, so that there can be even more. And at the same time, they can do nothing to help move nests that might be destroyed by storms because of governmental interference.

Blacktide

Commander
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
No defense of this a hole, that video was from 3 years ago. Thank god the so- called scientist at NOAA saw through this lie!

On a side note Pelagic had some association with his foundation. I have to look it up and find the link.

Blacktide

Commander
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Ocean Conservancy Project is the one sorry...anyway big supporter of the Cites listing.

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
Yeah great bunch of guys lol fuck them spoiled bitches you know what they say west is best but east is least so they should go back west and save there coast I HATE THIS GUY. I'd love to hit him with the Zapper come in

Top Bottom