Offshore in style. 50 Wesmac

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
At that price my first thought is that it is reduced for QUICK sale.

morgan1727

Commander
I would think with the the underwater shape of the Wesmac hull and the hugh keel the 50 has it would be one of the steadiest boats around as far as rolling goes.

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
I would think with the the underwater shape of the Wesmac hull and the hugh keel the 50 has it would be one of the steadiest boats around as far as rolling goes.

Not a big fan of the teak deck and wood in the salon for a fishing boat. Down below I'm OK with it. I bet it's pretty stable too. No tower on it.

Montauk Rocket

Commander

Boat doesn't leave the slip much, but it's sat through some nasty stuff here in the harbor (big wind out of south we get steep 4-6's right on her beam). I don't think it moves a bit. 50,000 lbs if I remember right.

Last edited:

greg

Captain
I can't get past 1250 gallons of fuel. Damn. $5k just to fuel up. Wonder what her range is on full tanks?

But that is certainly one sweet boat for less than a 42 luhrs (and yes, anyone who bought one IS a moron) used to sell for........

Top Bottom