Old MDI Photos

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
T.J.,I here Wayne Beal's shop is getting rebuilt.....I would love to buy one of his 46 footers stretched to 50 x 19....I would live on that..lol

tashmoo2

Commander
It is a very nice hull. I never understood why you do not see more; owners keep them a long time or few were built. I did a look up on Midcoast and saw a sale pending for a 45 in RI. That was the only one.

What is difference between it and other boats, excluding hard chine WESMAC, the same length?

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
It is a very nice hull. I never understood why you do not see more; owners keep them a long time or few were built. I did a look up on Midcoast and saw a sale pending for a 45 in RI. That was the only one.

What is difference between it and other boats, excluding hard chine WESMAC, the same length?
Tash,I got the impression that the owner of MDI didn't really care for building boats....he was a lobstermen....the hull is very similar to the 46 Jarvis Newman...which Steve Wessel owned..so maybe it has some similarities also .....here is a picture of Steve Wessel's 46 Misty Lynn

image.jpg

31jcptown

Commander
Boat Make
91 31 JC P-Town
toooooo much time on your hands

TJ and mike

you guys have way toooo much time on your hands if you want to build another boat ... took me 3 years to redo mine and i dont have 5 min to use it now..

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
TJ and mike

you guys have way toooo much time on your hands if you want to build another boat ... took me 3 years to redo mine and i dont have 5 min to use it now..
James,You shoulda added 4 feet while you had her up......(iam laughing my ass off.)....it's not a bug like T.J. Calls it ....it's a SICKNESS

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Here is my Dad putting the rail on....I could still hear him....(Are We Gunna Get Done With This?.....Or You Just Wanna Take Pictures?)

image.jpg

Top Bottom