Old Salt's Machine Shop Contents For Sale - Best Reasonable Offers accepted!

cdevil

Lieutenant
My father-in-law is selling his home and needs to liquidate his entire machine shop. He's been a boater and machinist for over 60
years, and has a lifetime's worth of machines, tooling, shelving, tool storage cribs, end mills, drills, etc. This stuff is the real deal, they don't make 'em like this anymore. All are in working order, and used almost daily. A little elbow grease and all will look great.

ITEMS FOR SALE INCLUDE (but are definitely not limited to):

Bridgeport Milling Machine - 42" table, electronic readout, 2 HP, 3-phase, INCLUDES PHASE CONVERTER

Hardinge Chucker Lathe - including a ton of chucks and collets and tooling (no threading attachment)

Pedestal Grinders and Buffers

Tooling (so much - machine tools)

HUNDREDS of End Mills, carbide

Metal Bandsaw

Belt / Disc Sander

Drill press - tall, floor stand

Sheetmetal Shear

Tool crib drawers, cabinets, shelves

See photos of JUST SOME of the items, attached. There's simply too much to list! Make an offer! Everything must go!

Give JOE a call with questions, or to schedule a time to come see what's here: 781-484-3866

Buyer responsible for pickup/removal of items and associated expense. Location: Burlington, MA

For smaller/lighter items we might be able to arrange for pickup in Point Judith, RI, or,
UPS shipping at buyer's expense. Call to inquire. All items as-is, where-is.

IMG_2538.JPG IMG_2539.JPG IMG_2541.JPG

IMG_8018.jpg IMG_8017.jpg
IMG_8025.jpg
IMG_2548.JPG IMG_2545.JPG

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

cdevil

Lieutenant
Good idea. I'll put the BRO.

It's 3 phase. It's a chucker, so it has a turret (that's the 'center rest'), no tailstock. It's not a toolroom lathe. It has six station turret. Comes with a 4 jaw chuck, and 3 jaw chuck, and the set of 5C collets. Plus various step collets.

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

Anthony Kotoun

Lieutenant
Lite User
First Name
Anthony
Boat Make
JC-31

Dragup

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 BHM
How much for the Bridgeport? I tried to call number and it asked if I speak English ? Wtf

cdevil

Lieutenant
How much for the Bridgeport? I tried to call number and it asked if I speak English ? Wtf
Not sure what that was about, 2k for bridgeport or best offer , one guy looking at the lot. Call me 4013741439 thanks

NC_Colfax

Lieutenant Commander
Lite User
Top Bottom