Only posting because i know u Guys are Under a foot of snow

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
That's some funny shit. "Better than when it came from the factory" one guy said.

captjohn

Captain
Boat Make
Henriques
There's a lot of guy's on THT that know just enough to be dangerous. On that site, if you've been boating for 7 to 10 years, they consider themselves, "very experienced". I look at it now and then for a laugh or two. But take little on it very seriously.

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
THT can be a wealth of .......entertainment :rolleyes: . I was doing a bit of lurking on that forum and stumbled on a thread entitled Drama Filled Christmas. (I had this posted in the Cove a while ago.) Some guy called out his annual family drama and began a thread on all of the family "stuff" that seems to happen every year at Christmas. There were quite a few replies to it. This one by BCMk31 took the honors though, hands down:

"Listen to this shit:

Last evening my aunt brings a new guy to the family dinner. He's of native Indian decent and looks, well, Indian. My other aunt has been boozing with my mom for a while before dinner. We sit down, all 13 of us to eat dinner. My aunt with the new guy offers up the prayer. New guy says some Indian style prayer. My drunk aunt laughs hysterically and proceeds to make the "wawawawawa" noise with her hand and mouth. Imitating and Indian. Aunt with the Indian guy runs over with a knife and grabs my other aunts hair and proceeds to attemp to scalp her. It was absolute chaos! People yelling, screaming and some crying. She only cut a few hairs, put the knife down and stormed out. Everyone pretty much bolted. I stayed and ate food. Thank baby Jesus my wife's family is more calm and we hung out with them today.

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a dysfunctional family! "

It didn't take me very long to realize that if you stick to the DBF for suggestions and technical advice, your boat will thank you for it!
As for the Bayliner.......well......it's a Bayliner. No harm done! Besides, it was probably overdue for a good old fashioned scalping anyway. :eek:

Top Bottom