Passamaquaddy 22

val273

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Miss my Seabird 23....
Anybody ever hear of this hull ?? Thought I remembered about 15 years ago there was a hull with this name, O/B little pilothouse....Am I wrong ??

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
I am not sure if they made a 22. I have manufacturer's brochure at my house, I will take a look at it. I can say that they definitely had an 18 and a 24.

They were known as Eastporter Passamaquoddy's built in Eastport ME by Passamaquoddy Yachts that went out of business at least fifteen years ago.

Personally, I have a 24 Wheelhouse configuration....

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
They made many 20' Eastporters, and I have seen a few 22's for sale but not sure they are legit. The 20' is almost 21' as I recall. The smaller boats were set up for OB or I/O. The 24' was set up for inboard with a full keel, or shallow draft with I/O or OB configuration. When I bought mine I thought they were rare, now on Craigslist there are a ton for sale (most need to be rebuilt as the wood was not sealed properly).

val273

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Miss my Seabird 23....
Neg....was at the Boston workboat show 15-18 years ago, and they had one displayed there...Hopefully in a year I will retire from my job, wanna move to the east end of Long Island, and get myself a little pilothouse fisher/cruiser for me and her....after being on this excellent site for a while, that name popped up in my memory, and I've never seen any mention of them, used or otherwise ...It was probably the 24 I remember, as I was big into diving the south shore at the time...looked like a nice boat....

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom