Pole holders installed

Beyond Tom's

Captain
Boat Make
31 JC
Installed CJ marine pole holders today . Back. 2 corners are straight and the rest are 15 degree swivel holders. Weather has been good to cetol . Put final coat on the floor and gunnels. Going to apply 2 more coats to the moldings.

image.jpg

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Beyond Tom's

Captain
Boat Make
31 JC
Hi el mar, thanks. Yes it is bright. A friend of mine was in his boat behind me . He called me on the radio and asked me to turn it off. Lol
The box was existing. It must have been for a different light . Used a Piece of 1/4 inch starboard, cut and routered. Then cut the whole in the center for the led. used pieces of teak cut like a wedge to angle it down to the water. It will work out nice for the nite bite in the canyon.

Beyond Tom's

Captain
Boat Make
31 JC
I see your selling you're 25 Parker. Going bigger? My dad bought a 23. Great boat! He loves it. He mounted this custom canvas on the back that slides in and out. He wanted some shade on the deck. He took measurements and had someone in Florida make it up. Nice feature. I'll take some pics of it and post them .

Top Bottom