Post Ugly boat pics, for laughs. Any kind of boat

Tgrand

Ensign
Boat Make
Fortier 26
Saw this one on Facebook marketplace today: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1447110335737410

Seller's Description​

28’ pilot house trawler I lived on this boat in the lagoon for two fantastic summers. Now that I own a home and have a family, I would like to pass on the dream to someone else. This boat was built by a retired boat builder up in Vermont on a heavy fiberglass hull and powered by a low hour Perkins diesel. A lot of thought went into the design based off of a Nordic Tug. The boat is equipped with many amenities, bow thruster, windlass, hot and cold water, and a motor mount for a kicker. Sitting on a 2007 triple axle Venture trailer. The boat and trailer are good to go, but both have issues that will require basic handyman work to get in ship shape. Professionally maintained and winterized by the marina before it was taken out of commission about six years ago. Open to trades. Come and get it! Boat is located on Martha’s Vineyard.

1653863629164.png

xbskt

Admiral
First Name
Jeff
Boat Make
13 Whaler, 14 Salty Boats, 28 Crowley Beal, 36 Northern Bay. WTF!?!
This thing floated around Brant Point this week.
Looks to me like they forgot to flip over the hull when they took it out of the mold and said screw it and kept going with the build.
It is ugly up close too but of course I don't have the money to see the real beauty.

Chambers boat.jpg

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
Looks to me like they forgot to flip over the hull when they took it out of the mold and said screw it and kept going with the build.
It is ugly up close too but of course I don't have the money to see the real beauty.

View attachment 136933
I like it...got the hat and shirt too! A very nice owner, Herb Chambers

IMG_6590.JPG

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove

View attachment 136933
In newport presently

45092873-A965-437B-A088-CE32E933DBEF.jpeg

CaseyMarie

Commander
First Name
Stu
Boat Make
Blue Seas, Boston Whaler

Hmmm, is that a submarine?? ;)

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Please don't tell me that thing is a replacement for Excellence? We don't need that butt ugly thing hanging around the river.

Top Bottom