Precision Marine

VPC

Lieutenant Commander
I spent the better part of three hours on Tuesday morning with Chris and the owners of Precision Marine in New Rochelle. Time well spent incredible learning experience with regards to the latest computer programs and electronics. IMO none better. Professional up to date knowledge and personel attention. It's an excellent marriage of old school and a sharp kid.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Thanks Fellas!
It was a blast having you at the shop Vin, glad you got to hang out and meet Greg "Diesel" and talk about the old days. Very excited to be working with ya, I'll try to not quote "Telephone Numbers" on any of the electronics.

And WoundUp, thanks also for the kind words, and I'm glad we got you squared away with the right autopilot system so you can let the machine do some of the steering for you while you kick back.

Also for anyone else who may have called, sent a PM, and have not yet heard from me, first and foremost I apologize profusely; between our vacation and boat shows my inbox went full and I ask that you just drop me an email or call the office, I don't want anyone to feel left out.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom