Precison Marine's "Virtual Open House" - Show Prices & Special Promos!

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
I posted all the details in our sponsored section, but wanted to get the word out to everyone on the forum, because it's not just electronics that we're giving away. Anchors to Windlasses, you name it.

Check it out: Open House Thread

It's only a week long affair, all the details are within the above thread link. Good luck!

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
still waiting for your reply about my jog levers ?? Sent ya a pm on that thread like you requested.

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
I'm sorry Steve, I had sent a reply to the email address from the message. Not the best news.

The S35 was mistakenly included in the 'Accesories' for the AP24/AP28/AP70 pilot series, however is it ONLY compatible with the AP35 pilot. The J10 is $280 for the 'Show', but I know it's not your ideal option. There is of course the FU80/NFU80 option, but those are $690 each, and while they're certainly a lot nicer and can do a few more things, for what you're looking to do, it's an overpriced option.
send me a PM with your email, as I'm not sure why you didn't get this already.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
I'm sorry Steve, I had sent a reply to the email address from the message. Not the best news.

The S35 was mistakenly included in the 'Accesories' for the AP24/AP28/AP70 pilot series, however is it ONLY compatible with the AP35 pilot. The J10 is $280 for the 'Show', but I know it's not your ideal option. There is of course the FU80/NFU80 option, but those are $690 each, and while they're certainly a lot nicer and can do a few more things, for what you're looking to do, it's an overpriced option.
send me a PM with your email, as I'm not sure why you didn't get this already.

Thanks Chris got both replies now.

Top Bottom