Project 21 Repco 1974

Sharkbait

Ensign
First Name
Matt
Sadly not much of an update but did get working again this weekend on the transom. Funny how quickly a few month project turns into a few years. Would really like to get some serious progress this winter, I spent allot of time fishing my center console this summer so looking forward to it. Congrats on your 21, I don't get on here much but would be happy to get you some measurements of the cabin next time I'm there. I have it pulled off the boat and will eventually use it as a template, its mostly rotted out but the shapes still good. The boats in lawrence MA if you wanted to take a look at the house and make some templates yourself. View attachment 94414
I also am in the process of redoing my floor and removing the I/O for a out board with bracket. Have you found a bracket yet?

26novi

Lieutenant
I also am in the process of redoing my floor and removing the I/O for a out board with bracket. Have you found a bracket yet?
I have not but I would imagine we can try and get some savings ordering multiples. Will keep you in the loop if I do move forward, Armstrong sent me some info on how to make a template for a custom bracket I just have not gotten around to it yet.

jweir

Lieutenant
Lite User

26novi

Lieutenant
Just read through your project fully. I saw you are working in Lawrence. I'm in North Andover. If you want to check out my bracket (not a Downeaster but I re-rigged a twin bracket with a single engine give me a shout. Also, If you need a hand templating the bracket, I do architectural woodworking and can give you a hand.
Appreciate the offer thank you!

Top Bottom