Radiation and giant bluefin

Grey host

Lieutenant
I am wondering with all these contaminatec fish in the pacific ,will the price of are atlantic bluefin sky rocket

Powderpro

Vice Admiral
Website
www.oneilboats.com
Boat Make
O'Neil
I am wondering with all these contaminatec fish in the pacific ,will the price of are atlantic bluefin sky rocket

And the east coast has pure, pristine, unmolested, undisturbed waters for all those little fishies to swim in? No pollution from the east coast cities effecting water quality? :D

You claim there are all these contaminated fish in the Pacific... the only fisheries I'm away of that are shut down are the ones close to Fuku.
Here is a website that is informative and might give you an alternative perspective from the Kool-Aid you've been drinking.

FAQ: Radiation from Fukushima : Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution

Joshbel02

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.allagashbuilders.com
Boat Make
Sonny Hodgeton/Wayne Beal
Bananas & Tuna

I posed the same question three weeks ago to my good friend Matt Ross...owner of Chubby Fish ( buys 62% of Canadian Bluefin market...for quite a few years now....also ships our fish at Yankee Fishermans Coop, Seabrook NH)...Matt believes our stocks will not be affected at all.

There is pleanty of info on the internet....the barium radiation level in bananas is higher than the fish with radiation in the Pacific...maybe this is not true but hopefully this is the case for our blue water santuary.

Top Bottom