Rainbow Connection

ATM

Ensign
WARNING Dennis Gore of Rainbow has surfaced in NC as a Tuna buyer ,you are better off cutting your fish off and letting them go than "selling" (which means you actually get paid!) to this criminal!

Tunascapes

Commander
Oh boy. I know a hand full of guys he still owes money. He better not surface in the NE this summer.

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
I will let some of the guys he screwed in Gloucester know, I am sure they will be looking forward to seeing him.

tdurant

Ensign
more infor re D Gore and Rainbow

Just met the guy and he wants my husband to invest with him.Plese tell me more I was wary form the start, glad i googled hm.

Helen L

Commander
He screwed my friend out of about $10k worth of fish. Loaded the reefer truck, drove onto the ferry, never saw a penny. Guy has balls even walking the docks let alone buying fish again. Karma is a bitch though. Irony is my friend is now a buyer (but a good one).

ATM

Ensign
sailboatssuck I do not know what his new scam is called but when I heard he was trying to get back in the game I posted as a public service. I could use the 10 grand he beat me out of right now. Oh wait, Dennis G please come to N.E next year I will let as many people know as I can and I'm sure you will get a warm Downeast welcome! Shitbag!

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
ATM,i just looked up his facebook page ....it is down...In our biz we ship alot of fish on trust....this makes it bad for everyone...sorry you got beat...but he will get his bro

Top Bottom