Raymarine c97 Selected

Del

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Webbers Cove
Great Purchase Experience: Been looking forward to a new chartplotter for a very long time. Chris at Precision Marine helped me make sense of the various options that I've been considering over several phone conversations. I am not only confident that the c97 (+ assessories) will match my needs well, but his thorough quote was unbelievable.

Received my order yesterday so installation is now added to the pre-launch list. I'll be getting back to Chris for future purchases.

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Thanks for the compliments, Del! It really is a process when buying electronics, the same as if buying a boat, an engine, a car. With all the options available from so many different manufacturers, it's very tough to just pick one out of the hat because of a particular set of bells and whistles or if it looks pretty. As we discussed at length all the different choices, what matters most is what will be the best fit for each individual boat and owner. I love that process, and I honestly I believe essential for a good amount of questions and answers, research on each product, and to be reasonable on what is necessary and what isn't. You made a great choice for what you'll be doing on the water. Whenever someone asks "I want the best system out there", I have to make sure I get as much recon as possible to make the right system customer tailored to each boat and operator. Very excited to see how it turns out, keep me posted and I'm standing by for the questions that come once you start putting it together. Thanks again for the business as well, I can't thank you enough for giving me the chance to help and be a part of the adventure. Talk to you soon Del!
- Chris

Top Bottom