Revere Offshore Elite 6 Person Life Raft w/Valise

hague

Lieutenant Commander
Selling my Revere Offshore Elite 6 Person life raft valise container. This was purchased new in 2009. Recently repacked...does not need to be repacked until 6/2014. Life raft was stowed down below in a dry cabin and at my house in the offseason. Looks brand new, never used obviously (thank God). Has the valise container or "suit case". Easy to move around with heavy duty handles. These retail for over $4800, can be bought new for around $3800. Asking $2500. Located on the Cape. Can can meet the buyer anywhere on Cape Cod. Its the exact life raft in the link:
http://www.firstchoicemarine.com/p-7...FQ-f4AodGFAA8w

Pics of the actual raft are here:
IMGA0001 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

hague

Lieutenant Commander
was repacked by LRSE for a hefty $900. Places around Boston, forget the names, are a lot cheaper I hear.

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
If it's Westerbeke you're referring to, they don't service Revere. I have an Offshore Commander and called around last year. Was considering yours if the bag was significantly smaller but it turns out they're the same size even though the Elite is lighter.

hague

Lieutenant Commander
LRSE in Tiverton RI. They packed it you can see their repack sticker in one of the pics

hague

Lieutenant Commander
yes, have all receipts for it too
Equipment Pack Contains:
• 3 Red Hand Flares - USCG/SOLAS
• 2 Red Parachute Flares - USCG/SOLAS
• Bailer
• Sea Anchor
• Signal Mirror
• 2 Paddles
• Fishing Kit
• Repair Kit