Ripped off on a scam on thif forum-be aware!!!

Beauly

Lieutenant Commander
Lite User
Boat Make
Dyer 29
Last edited:

Captn' Spalding

Lieutenant
First Name
Adam
Boat Make
1976 Unknown Novi Skiff
When i was looking for another motor for my boat i was hit up by a couple new people too with the same run around. You can never be too careful.

Kailua Kid

Captain
Website
www.gibbonslawgroup.com
Boat Make
General Marine 26; Klamath 19; Sparkman & Stephens Yankee 38 sloop
When i was looking for another motor for my boat i was hit up by a couple new people too with the same run around. You can never be too careful.
They are just smart enough to avoid meeting up in a parking lot at the edge of town…

stimmy

Lieutenant
I have an acquaintance who is from Nigeria. She told me they teach college courses there on how to rip off Americans.

Kailua Kid

Captain
Website
www.gibbonslawgroup.com
Boat Make
General Marine 26; Klamath 19; Sparkman & Stephens Yankee 38 sloop
I have an acquaintance who is from Nigeria. She told me they teach college courses there on how to rip off Americans.
What a coincidence! I wonder if she is related to this prince I recently learned about from Nigeria. Seems he passed away recently (sadly) leaving an estate of U.S. $50 million. The email I received said that all I need to do is …

Last edited:

Shadow

Lieutenant
First Name
Peter
Boat Make
JC 31
Also be aware that sending money via Zelle or Venmo is like handing someone cash. You have absolutely zero opportunity to cancel the payment.

Boat Make
Jarvis Newman 36
Hi, I am following up with the police in Orange VA on this scam. The detective is working to track these criminals down to prosecute them. The detective called me earlier this week. The detective is making headway. If you have been ripped of by Huff or anyone else using the same m.o. Like Rob in Kansas and would be willing to testify and work with the police this would be a big help. The detective let me know quite a bit and this is definitely wide spread. If you got ripped off on this scam let me know via pm. I can connect you with the proper police. The police are aware these a-holes are operating on several forums. To me this is about much more than money. I want to try to get a few of these a-holes convicted. Any help appreciated. It is good for us all.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
I don't trust anyone that has joined recently. Also, I always look at the posts. Basically to see if there is anything substantial talked about.

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
Good luck I hope you can get these guys.

Boat Make
Jarvis Newman 36
Thanks for posting and sharing. If we keep posting hopefully these A-holes will leave this forum. I will share with the detective. By sharing hopefully no one else on this forum gets scammed!!!!

Gurryman

Rear Admiral
First Name
Mark
Boat Make
Nauset 28
Just now for me. Private message.

Jesusjack2050

Ensign​

Joined Aug 3, 2021 Posts 0 Likes 0 First Name Jesus

Check with [email protected] specializes in Boat parts. Got a correct Northstar NS004781 4 KW radar processor for sale. You won't find anyone more honest!

Like Reply

Just forward it to "Bill" Forum Owner, and he will promptly delete the account. I've done it many times in the past couple years. Bill acts quickly once reported.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Just now for me. Private message.

Jesusjack2050

Ensign​

Joined Aug 3, 2021 Posts 0 Likes 0 First Name Jesus

Check with [email protected] specializes in Boat parts. Got a correct Northstar NS004781 4 KW radar processor for sale. You won't find anyone more honest!

Like Reply

Thanks just banned, can’t believe Jesusjack was a scammer . Some holy guy he is

Last edited:

AtoZ

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks guys. I just an email from them for a rod holder! SOB's

Latest Posts

Top Bottom