Rod Holder Rocket Launcher

Whatta Catch

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.whattacatch.com
Boat Make
40' H and H, 31 JC and 25' Carolina Skiff
I am thinking of adding rod holders as a rocket launcher on our 40' H and H. Any suggestions or pictures of those who have them will be greatly appreciated.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Hey Rob,heard you had a good trip.....my bud Joey was with you......as for the rods on the over hang....most are made to high..so you have to stand on a cooler to reach them.......I have it on mine but it seem like it just holds a broom and big bass net....things I don't use all the time

Whatta Catch

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.whattacatch.com
Boat Make
40' H and H, 31 JC and 25' Carolina Skiff
Hey Mike, Yes it was a good trip. I thought it would be too high but it seems you can't have enough holders in the heat of the action.

Door#3

Lieutenant
I am thinking of adding rod holders as a rocket launcher on our 40' H and H. Any suggestions or pictures of those who have them will be greatly appreciated.

I have some nice ones that I had build last year for my rig. 2 courses of six rod holders. The top ones are too high to reach from the cockpit (so I have the least likely to be used rods there) but are easily grabbed from the FB, ladder, or bucket. I don't have any pictures but can take some this weekend if you want.

That makes 22 rod holders on board and it is still not enough. Now I want 2 more up on the bow for the popping rods.

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom