Rosborough Has lost it!

south shore

Captain
First Name
Nick
Boat Make
25 Northern Bay
i think they put the windows in backwards, must be a miscommunication they cant translate Canadian

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
The bow and stern lights only add to the confusion here :rolleyes:

I'm hoping this is a photo shop job. :D

Maybe one of those Your A Peein' designers had a go with her? :eek:

Last edited:

slowzuki

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Rosborough RF-18
The description says someone had it custom built to look like that. It sure isn't one of their normal ones.

novivin

Captain
Yup, a custom built eastern boat.
Real Canadian Rosboroughs never looked like that unless the owner asked for it.
Sounds like this was a custom job.
I think eastern has messed with the mold now too, and not in a great way from what I saw last Feb. at the Boat Show in Boston... Changed the keel, more than just a bit. I liked it the way it was, had more purchase in the water. Now they feathered it out and shortened it. I would bet (don't know for sure) that the old keel made it a better sea-boat.

novivin

Captain
Yup, a custom built eastern boat.
Real Canadian Rosboroughs never looked like that unless the owner asked for it.
Sounds like this was a custom job.
I think eastern has messed with the mold now too, and not in a great way from what I saw last Feb. at the Boat Show in Boston... Changed the keel, more than just a bit. I liked it the way it was, had more purchase in the water. Now they feathered it out and shortened it. I would bet (don't know for sure) that the old keel made it a better sea-boat.

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Bay Pointe Marina, Savin Hill YC, Milton YC
Boat Make
1986 Hatteras 36 Yanmar 370s & 1988 Boston Whaler 13 Super Sport Limited with 25 Mercury 4S
Even look at the layout it's twelve pounds of shit in a ten pound bag. $135k LOL - you can buy a lot of boat for that especially one without an egg-beater.

roydawn

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Sea Fox 256
I wouldn't sell a Cuttyhunk hull to someone that showed me that sketch. Reputation is more important than $$$. "at least in my book"
I totally agree! As a retired custom home builder I turned down many a job because I wouldn't put my name in front of an Ugly Duckling, even though it was Their Dream Home. Roy

speedwagon

Commander

Top Bottom