Roth Bilt 18 Sport

YellowRB

Lieutenant
New here. The low key format of these forums are great.

I have a 2005 Roth Bilt 18 Sport for sale. 2006 75 Etec, about 250 hours. Hull is Fighting Lady Yellow, one of the only ones they made in this color. Boat is well cared for, no expense spared. New in 2012/2013 - double battery setup, Lowrance 5 Elite DSI fishfinder/GPS, and custom whole boat cover for winter. All professionally done.

Well built boat, no issues at all, dry in all but the worst conditions. Gets a lot of looks, good back bay boat or second boat. Rod holders both sides of console, back of seat (5) and gunnels. Hawse pipes for the amid and stern cleats for a clean look, this boat has quality hardware, Edson wheel, and cleats you see on much larger boats. Has bilge pump, LED cockpit lights, console light, and cushions for seat, front of console and forward areas. Also has Sea Star steering.

Good little boat, also has a 2007 Karavan trailer. Asking $19500, this is below the others out there and this one has brand new upgrades. Only selling due to need for boat with a head for the Mrs. and twin girls.

Thanks for looking. I realize its not a custom or hard working DE but I thought there might be more interest here than in traditional fishing or boating forums.

image.jpg

Last edited:

YellowRB

Lieutenant
Thanks. It's not a custom paint job, I just took the stickers off, one of them was a little peeled off when I got the boat so I pulled them all off except for the Evinrude and 75 on the front. Looks clean, easier to wax the outboard cover.

Top Bottom