SCUBA equipment for sale

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
This is 20(ish) year old vintage equipment. has been sitting in my basement for a long time. Would like to see if anyone here is interested before opening myself up to the Craigslist hassle. Located in Southern Maine.

• 2 - 80 cubic foot, 3000 psi, aluminum cylinders
    1 - aluminum pony bottle (cylinders WAY out of hydrostat)
    2 - buoyancy compensators (sea Pro, & Auqua Lung 90's pink :rolleyes:)
    3 - sets of regulators/octopus/gauge consoles (1 high-end, 2 lower end)
    1 - dry suit (Sea Pro)
    1 - cold water 1/4" neoprene wet-suit farmer john and hood (Body Wrap)
    2 - Warm water 1/8" shorty neoprene we suits (sterns, & Body Wrap)
    3 - cheapo dive knives
    1 - light
    1 - set of ankle weights

Everything needed to dive except mask/fins/weight-belt. All stuff is size XL. Will fit someone 6' tall, 200 lbs (+/-). No tears, everything should work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HAVING A DIVE SHOP SERVICE THE REGULATORS BEFORE DEEP DIVE.

Strongly prefer to sell as a complete set (not to break up). This would be thousands $$$ to to buy new. Asking $500.

20130406_105850.jpg

20130406_105557.jpg

Last edited:

longislander89

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
23 seacraft
Wow that us a great deal. If we were the same size I would be very interested. Someone is going to get a killer deal on a ton of gear.

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
Thanks LI89. Most of this was purchased new at Divers Way in West Islip. They made the Body Wrap wet-suits in-house. The closed there doors in 2004 after over 40 years of business.

This equipment has spent time diving on the USS San Diego, the U-853, various lesser known wrecks, the old Ponquogue Bridge, all of the Jetties on the South Shore, Sore Thumb, etc., etc...

When I moved to Maine, I never connected with any dive buddies. So, hopefully someone else will appreciate it, and get it wet again. I'm moving soon, and it doesn't make sense to move it again.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland
Top Bottom