Sea Fever

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
Oh God I fished on that tank what a good girl the olny boat I have been on that was good in a head sea

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
Fun fact she was a sord boat and had stick gear on her at one point and has lobstered and hook fished and Gill neted

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Fatal forecast is probably one of the best books ive ever read. made me want to become a commercial fisherman. That boat is a PROVEN tank.

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Awesome boat there. A sword boat before the Hague Line. That must have been something. When was she built?

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Fatal forecast is probably one of the best books ive ever read. made me want to become a commercial fisherman. That boat is a PROVEN tank.
i gotta get that book .....another good one is Dead Men Tapping...sad but good read

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
i gotta get that book .....another good one is Dead Men Tapping...sad but good read

Get the book on cd from the library then go work on your boat, you'll be shittin' in your pants :eek:. I listened to it in my shop building pots and could swear i heard the breaking waves and wind outside !!!

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish

Wait so this is THE Sea Fever that delivered that crew in the 40'-50' seas for twelve hours....? The one where the captain was in the wheelhouse and the windows had broke..????

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Dumb question, but how the hell do you guys know? That happened twenty years ago! Are we sure someone didn't just name it the Sea Fever after fact?

Top Bottom