Searching for a 6man charter boat for sale

Mjon99bas

Ensign
Looking for a charter boat 31-36ft at least 15kts cruise trying to keep the price under 75k been searching most stuff I'm interested in was sold. Need a boat for the up coming season which starts in April any leads would help

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
That Duffy is NOT for sale. I inquired about it. With Darenburg he never called back. Another member who knows the owner spoke to him and he has no intention of selling it.

atlanticblue

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
35 ft Bruno Stillman
Looked at that last winter!

Something wrong!!! A Downeast boat that is not efficient and exsposed to the weather!

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
Can't believe nobody put this one up.

Edit: I see this one may be spoken for. But you never know, I don't see a SOLD update from the owner.

Last edited:

machaca

Lieutenant Commander
check my boat out is on here in the classifieds 31 ft twin engine JC- its set up for charter fishing you will cruise 18-20 knots at 70-75% and got everything you need for charter and rod and reel commercial fishing. It is in the water fishing I priced it to sell as I am trying to move to a 38-40 ft boat this season. At 58,000 it is very reasonably priced. come to the cape and you can take it for a sea trial.....Machaca

offshore31

Captain
I've got it under agreement. Just waiting for decent weather for the survey and seatrial.

Mjon99bas

Ensign
Thanks for the help that bhm is a real nice boat but looks like someone jumped on it already and I looked at all the rest sent rooster is nice but the waste is to low for me must be above the knees.

Any other postings will be looked at

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
You could always change that w/ a coaming.

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
SPEAKING OF HARRIS BOATS

LOOK UP FIBERGLASSMAGIC. HE JUST FINISHED BUILDING HIS 36 HARRIS W/ 671TI. THE BOAT RUNS BEAUTIFULLY AT 19KNTS CRUISE AND HAS PLENTY EXTRA BEHIND HER. i HAVE BEEN ON THE BOAT NUMEROUS TIMES AND RAN IT THROUGH SOME GOOD SLOP ON LABOR DAY. SHE HANDLED BEAUTIFULLY. MAYBE LOOK HIM UP AND SHOOT HIM A PM. EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS FOR SALE. THIS BOAT WOULD MAKE A PERFECT 6PACK.

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
There are 2 twin screw 36 ft Harris low profile sport fisherman on midcoast yacht sales in your range

Half of the boats on yachtworld aren't even for sale. I've called a dozen boats in the last year with 7 of them listed with local brokers all to find out the owners never even knew they were on the site

Mjon99bas

Ensign
I have noticed that a lot of listings have sold and are very old. Well the search continues keep your eyes open for me

Latest Posts

Top Bottom