Seaworthy

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Hey Lobstah.. thanks for joining the forum.. I think we all agree Seaworthys are nice boats.. do you have one one or are you like the rest of us that are saving for one?

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
Lobstah, they are great boats but do not fit everyone's needs, therfore I have to disagree with you. There are many great DE hulls out there including Wesmac, Calvin Beal, Young Brothers, Flowers, Lowell, H&H, Duffy, Northern Bay, South Shore, Mitchell Cove, Eastern, JC and others.

Dave

steeple845

Ensign
I own a BHM/Seaworthy 28 and it is a great boat. Handles very well in a sea and is rugged. BHMs have a reputation for being heavilly built. Mine does have some flaws as do all boats. The downside to my boat is the powerplant and lack of finishing foward. This is also what made my boat affordable and I am rebuiling most of it this offseason. Single screw downeast boats are simply the best for New England fishing.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Probably just someone new to the forum and for that matter any forum and was just wanted to chime in and figure out how to post on here..

steeple845

Ensign
No it is not my dads boat.... I'm a former commerical fisherman with thousands of days at sea. Just figured I would chime in on the 28 BHM/Seaworthy since I own one (F/V Kelly Sea). Do you want my bill of sale and USCG doc# as well??? I fish the boat on a part time basis and cruise with the family now a days.

Last edited:

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 268 Islander, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Latest Posts

Top Bottom