Seeking weekend captain for Western Long Island Sound

mcangelo41

Commander
I am currently helping out owner run a 42 ft cruiser (not a downeast) he goes away on trips for the weekend and I don't have the time for the gig. Very nice guy and awesome gig for anyone who has the time...Please pm me if you are interested.

Tunahead

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.captbillsmith.com
Boat Make
Have 5! Make that 6 ....
Captain

I am currently helping out owner run a 42 ft cruiser (not a downeast) he goes away on trips for the weekend and I don't have the time for the gig. Very nice guy and awesome gig for anyone who has the time...Please pm me if you are interested.

What type of boat? Condition? What does the owner want to do with her? Trips to?
I may be interested, if not my son possibly.
Thanks
Bill Smith
Captain Bill Smith

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
you did not say where home port located?:mrgreen:

mcangelo41

Commander
Hey Guys!

The owner has asked me to keep it as private as possible.....Its in Westchester County...

THe boat is a 42 foot twin diesel screw motor yacht....Condition is great! He babies it

Its a great easy setup to run....THe owner pays for all your food expenses and what not while on the trip...(basically you go on vacation with him every weekend) super nice guy!

Please PM me your experience and contact info if you are interested and I will forward to him....

WARNING-He needs someone every single weekend MAy-September....with some long weekends in the mix to head to block, monatuak, etc....

Top Bottom