She's Back- NB 25

Dorado

Commander
2011 25' Northern Bay outboard lobster - boats - by owner - marine...

From the post:

Only responding to phone numbers as I will call you, no email back and forth. Has a 2014 300HP Yamaha, Honda hauler running a 10" Hydro Slave, Standard Horizon Chartplotter, Furuno LCD bottom machine, etc. If you were interested in this boat a few days ago leave me your phone number to discuss as I may sell as I have just been offered a much larger boat.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Kinda suss. I wouldn’t blame someone trying to flip it but they have the original pictures and it’s still listed in Maine? I 100% saw this boat yesterday headed south in Massachusetts

MAArcher

Captain
The new listing doesn't have a phone number, and when I texted the original guy back asking if he sold it, he didn't respond. So who knows whats up. I just emailed my phone number so if I get a bunch of junk calls tomorrow I'll know its probably a scam.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
I texted the original guy and he told me it sold and the guy was reselling because he was given a boat from his uncle or someone. Then the “new” guy told me he’s taking best offer until Saturday. I’m not into playing eBay. Original guy seemed very nice, only texted with new guy. He sent more pics and the boat has moved.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

xbskt

Vice Admiral
First Name
Jeff
Boat Make
28 Crowley Beal
Seems to me that if you were interested at the original price there is still meat on the bone and it is further south for you to go pick it up when you get off your wallet.
Money talks and bullshit walks.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
“A lot of guys coming this weekend with cash but willing to sell now........”. Quick flipper I guess. Still no sea-trial or survey.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Man I respect the hustle but this is the most blatant flip I think I’ve see. Using the same ad a day later with some bs excuse as to why he selling. Never seen an “email an offer and I’ll let you know by the weekend” approach but I’d stay far away if I was in the market which is too bad cuz it seems like a nice boat.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom