Sitex GPS 95 CP Chartplotter with Internal Antenna

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Does anyone here have any thoughts or experience with this machine? Im thinking about putting a new chart plotter on my 18ft privateer cc and do not need to break the bank.
Any comments or opinions are welcome

Thanks

rarel01

Lieutenant
Si tex

To put it simply si tex can't be beat! Unbelievable support! No nonsense approach. I would use an ec7 or ex 5 can't go wrong. Call Allen at si tex

tultime

Ensign
I had a sitex gps 95. I had issues with the unit. It would not interface with the radar. I returned the unit and went with Garmin. I must admit the Si Tex did everything in their power to correct the problem. They bent over backwards and even sent a rep to my boat.

Flying Finn

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Sisu
Does your EC7 have an internal antenna or the external smart sensor. I bought one with the sensor but I don't know what method is best for connecting the sensor cable to the quick disconnect cable as the wires are AWG28. I ran a boat last summer that had the same unit. It is a great machine and easy to use.

captainlarry84

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
KristenFormer Charter Captain
I installed the EC 7 on the bridge of my 31 JC. It is a harsh environment of spray & it works excellently. The sounder reads good bottom at 23 Knots. The chart has great detail and in direct sunlight is still works well. The only knock on the unit is the user book. I find the machine hard to navigate thru. I am sure it is more me that the user guide.

Picture 047.jpg

Top Bottom