Sleeping bag recommendation for overnight

First Name
Jack
Boat Make
2 Home made skiffs
I will not have sleeping bags on my boat.
If somthing happens in the middle of the night the are too restrictive in an emergency.
If something happens in the middle of the night,,, I highly doubt the sleeping bag will be a problem... More drama than reality in my opinion...

kehoff

1st Mate
First Name
kevin
Boat Make
Wilbur
Ya, I am good for late June, July and August and maybe Sept early. Just want something that can roll up nice and tight, in a nice bag, stow and not smell like shit. My V berth is dry on my 27', got head, small galley. Getting new cushions this winter. Going with 4" dry core or something like that. Have not even figure that yet. And I will paint her up nice. But the sleeping bag will live in there, so don't want something that will take on boat small, ya know! But enough beer, I will sleep though any shit!
make sure the cushions are not too soft or hard , trust me !

MAArcher

Admiral
When Billy Clinton shut down a bunch of the Army Reserve and National Guard stations almost over night, I was left with a some of my issued equipment and no place to turn them back in, kind of like the way we just left billions of dollars of equipment in the middle east. But one of the items I was left with was my extreme cold weather sleeping bag. Love that thing. Bulky and takes up a lot of room, but its a great portable mattress to lay on in summer and keeps you toasty in the fall and winter. Now my son's confiscated it so I've been thinking of picking up another.

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60
Reactions: TCL

TCL

Admiral
Boat Make
Sabre 36 The Captain's Lady

Top Bottom