Sliding Door Lockset

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Yeah, i'm going to need some way to open/close the sliding door on the split house and more important i'll need to be able to lock it when i'm off the boat.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Merritt Marine supply,great lock ..i have it in my alum.door...but the price has gone thru the roof

194.jpg

Last edited:

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Steve,thats not yours but its just like your old one....did it stop snowin on you yet??its 65 here...and nice

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Steve,thats not yours but its just like your old one....did it stop snowin on you yet??its 65 here...and nice
18 degrees this morning no snow in my town but i had to go into anchorage today and it was almost whiteout just before town, then traffic stopped and we sat for 25 min no movement when we finally moved it was up to a 8 car pileup, 3 pickups on their sides and the rest bumper cars. Hour later there was a 25 car pileup. The snow ain't gonna leave till august!! Spring is on the way?

Last edited:

traditions

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 Holland
Theres that much traffic up there?A25 car pile up here would be half the cars in town.Its warming up way to fast here,its almost like a page got lost of the calender.They say it may be 70 here first of the week.I live a couple hunderd yard from the shore,probably have shore front in a couple of years.I thought about building a wharf on my lawn so I wont need the permits.

F/V First Team

Admiral
Website
www.otisenterprisesmarine.com
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36 - Modified
$125 and it's yours, last one I have in stock. I think that's the one for 1/2", didn't measure it today when it was pulled off the shelf.

*edit* checked, its for 3/8 - 1/2

Last edited:

Whatta Catch

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.whattacatch.com
Boat Make
40' H and H, 31 JC and 25' Carolina Skiff
Merritt Marine supply,great lock ..i have it in my alum.door...but the price has gone thru the roof

Hey Mike,

On the Starboard side behind the 2nd steering station you have a hold that your anchor lines are going into. Did you install that after the build and where does it drain. Thats a pretty cool idea. No barrels or totes of line on the deck.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Hey Mike,

On the Starboard side behind the 2nd steering station you have a hold that your anchor lines are going into. Did you install that after the build and where does it drain. Thats a pretty cool idea. No barrels or totes of line on the deck.
i copied it from a lobster boat up north....it works great...the line falls right down as it comes off the hauler...i drain it into the bildge..had to make a cover...i was going out one morn and a raccoon wanted to make a house out of it

Last edited:
Top Bottom