Small boat clam dredge

AtoZ

Commander
Total greenhorn here. I have dug quahogs with a bull rake before I had a drivers license. So…… pucker rope is the yellow rope in the picture that holds the bottom of the dredge closed. Lift it up then untie the rope and the necks fall out? That’s genius!! It’s illegal in RI but if it wasn’t I would be doing it for sure!

Barnstable Seafood Co.

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Jake
how old are you kid? Think you've seen the world? What I see is a very insecure person with a hell of chip on your shoulder.
There is a large group of people in this forum do nothing but look for things to correct. Trying to tell me to tie the bag the exact way I tied the bag…. Everyone who has some unsolicited advice can go fuck them selves. Then we got @Codcruncher calling me a farmer! Ha that guy is a meat head wash up.

Codcruncher

Rear Admiral
Lite User

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
This is screen shots from a video of me dumping the bag. @Codcruncher @steveinak @Old Mud. It really shows how little you guys know. Are you all three just washed up couch captains now or what is the deal? How do three idiots tell someone they are wrong when they dont even know what they are looking at.? You guys ever actually drag anything in your lives or just watch YouTube videos about it? @steveinak the video with the guy not using floating line really shows how little you know. Go load a bag and pulling on that line in the video when the bag is full…. Hint: you will be cutting the rope to get the bag open
I've dumped a few bags in my day and never would use the sun burned poly shit your using. I'm done with a unrespectful asshole like yourself

whiting 2.jpg

Barnstable Seafood Co.

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Jake
Wow, this went to shit in a short time !!. First of all Jake, this is what i said. "Nice bag, but who tied that pucker rope ? :)" . See the smiley ? I didn't call you a Idiot or shit head or any other derogatory name. Nice catch anyway. Do NOT assume that anyone trying to give a little info. are idiots.JFYI I started dragging on Georges in 1952, So i've been around the block more than once !! No we didn't have Polly float rope then. Manila was the line of the day.

Then there is this. " Everyone who has some unsolicited advice can go fuck them selves.". Geezz, Chill.
Sit back and take a deep breath. Roll one or crack a beer or do whatever it is you do to relax. No one is "Out to get you" .
Nice bag BUT who tied the pucker rope?

Get the fuck out of here you were trying to be an asshole. Why do you want to know who tied the bag?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom