small dragger boat

unclefish

Commander
Boat Make
32 Mitchell Cove
Anybody know of any small dragger boats forsale around 30ft??????

What hull would make a good dragger around that 30ft??????

Looking for any good ideas to help me build or buy a small dragger

Found acouple bhm for sale should i watch for any know problems or are they pretty much bulletproff

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 268 Islander, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

unclefish

Commander
Boat Make
32 Mitchell Cove
Thanks saw that one to big and looks pretty rough need to find a fiberglass hull insurance co. Cries aboat wood boats.

unclefish

Commander
Boat Make
32 Mitchell Cove
Thanks for info i was actually looking at couple those that were listed for sale. Any around besides the 1 @ sw or the one with no motor on craigslist thanks again

unclefish

Commander
Boat Make
32 Mitchell Cove
yes max loa, plus with our small quotas there is no need for big boat, or it will be sitting at the dock like the rest of them. it doesn't make sense cause fuel is so expense compared to fish prices and small quotas. hard to find a good solid work boat that is wide and good on fuel i am finding out. the 32 mitchell cove would be the perfect boat that every one is telling me pretty hard to find one around 35 to 45k that has decent motor in it. my boat now is 10'4 at stern 28 long . nice little boat but looking for some more speed and a downeast hull.

fishinwishin

Lieutenant
yes max loa, plus with our small quotas there is no need for big boat, or it will be sitting at the dock like the rest of them. it doesn't make sense cause fuel is so expense compared to fish prices and small quotas. hard to find a good solid work boat that is wide and good on fuel i am finding out. the 32 mitchell cove would be the perfect boat that every one is telling me pretty hard to find one around 35 to 45k that has decent motor in it. my boat now is 10'4 at stern 28 long . nice little boat but looking for some more speed and a downeast hull.
I have something that is more fuel effecient than and faster than a 29 H&H but it is a bigger boat. The deck was constructed to handle dragging gear but none was ever installed.

Top Bottom