Snag Log / Wreck #s

Tunaking

Ensign
First Name
Charles
Is anyone willing to share wreck #s or snag log off NJ ranging from Shark river inlet to Little
egg inlet. Also willing to purchase if they are accurate. Anywhere from 1 mile to canyons I will take anything, I also understand if they Are not 100% accurate but close enough with a little searching to be found. Private message if
interested also willing to trade for accurate
numbers.

Tunaking

Ensign
First Name
Charles
Thank you I’ll give some of them a try and do some searching ! Have you tested any of these out?

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

Tunaking

Ensign
First Name
Charles
Only ones i have tried are Stellwagon 13 x 44 and Cultivator Shoals 13 x 44. And a couple more. Not many of those places are in the GOM.
Ok sounds good thanks how accurate where they ?

casey87

Lieutenant
Check out cmor and the similar maps, they are very good for bI and North inshore wrecks

Tunaking

Ensign
First Name
Charles
Check out cmor and the similar maps, they are very good for bI and North inshore wrecks
Yea I’ve been throwing that idea around they just hardly have anything mapped near us. Only a small section but all the canyons have been done.

casey87

Lieutenant
I have looked at them but they only cover a small amount of area☹️
If your bottom fishing in the area of raritain Bay to seaside it covers the whole area out to around 10m. These are strikelines charts - I use a tablet on boat to run. I am out of mi and we use constantly

Screenshot_20220519-091026_OsmAnd.jpg

Screenshot_20220519-090936_OsmAnd.jpg

Tunaking

Ensign
First Name
Charles
Idk
If your bottom fishing in the area of raritain Bay to seaside it covers the whole area out to around 10m. These are strikelines charts - I use a tablet on boat to run. I am out of mi and we use constantly

View attachment 134731

View attachment 134731

View attachment 134732

Tunaking

Ensign
First Name
Charles
That looks really good thanks for the info may look into. we fish out of Barn In. Hopefully they cover more out by the bonanza and more south. Ik there is a lot of wrecks out that way .

Tunaking

Ensign
First Name
Charles

View attachment 134731

View attachment 134732
What device are you running that ?

View attachment 134731

View attachment 134732
Do you now the name of the wreck that you pulled up ? If I don’t have it I would be willing to trade you for something I have if you don’t just PM me

Latest Posts

Top Bottom