Snow Day Rant

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
We got nothing going on in NH. Although we had a "Red sky at morning, sailors take warning"... kinda sunrise.

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
This is crazy!!!!!

That is all.......

Feel better after getting "all of that" out? I hope so because you might end up with a snow shovel in your hand before the day is over, and we all know they can be used as weapons! :D

Capt. Rick

Commander
Boat Make
31 RP Willis Beal
Bought a cheep plastic shovel at Ace H/W today to shovel out the cockpit tonight - oh joy

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
This is crazy!!!!!

That is all.......

Formula for crazy is this; Set temp. to 18 deg. Add dry fluffy snow until you get 6" or 7". Turn temp. up to 34 deg. Add rain. Let it sit overnight and cool to 31 deg. Enjoy moving your peanut butter.

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
Formula for crazy is this; Set temp. to 18 deg. Add dry fluffy snow until you get 6" or 7". Turn temp. up to 34 deg. Add rain. Let it sit overnight and cool to 31 deg. Enjoy moving your peanut butter.
Oh, that sux!

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Yup. Mother nature must be going through her peanut butter phase again. Who's been selling her the weed?

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Would trade it all in to be home fishing right now... I love those cold days for some reason even though my body may not like it... Nothing makes you feel more alive than to be on a fishing boat. I dont mean a charter but your own boat doing your own thing.

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
He's planning ahead for that now by building an army of snowman clones to fill in for him when June rolls around.
(Shhhhhh. He'll figure it out!) ;)

Top Bottom