Some of my art work

Dogfishing

Ensign
This is excellent! All the paintings of boats I see are always blow boats. The one hauling the scallop drag is the best. If only there was a 26 oday cutting 50 feet in front of the bow. I can just hear the radio now, "Um, fishing vessel off our port bow, this is sailing vessel Windshart, are you towing gear!?" Haha

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
That’s funny I actually have the pic of that scalloper saved on my phone because I thought it was a great picture. Someone posted a ton of pictures on FB from the opening day of scalloping up in Maine when it was blowing like 50+ and there are some incredible photos. Very nice artwork.

0D811243-574F-430A-AC24-6BD82196EB21.jpeg

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made
Last edited:

dwnhmr

Lieutenant Commander
That’s funny I actually have the pic of that scalloper saved on my phone because I thought it was a great picture. Someone posted a ton of pictures on FB from the opening day of scalloping up in Maine when it was blowing like 50+ and there are some incredible photos. Very nice artwork.

View attachment 102862
Yes, I didn't get permission from Dunbar to use the photo as inspiration, so that painting will just be part of my own collection. But yes, it's an awesome photo.

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User
Last edited:

Dyer29HoldFast

Lieutenant
It's not a 100% copy. His is a photo, yours is a painting. Not like you drafted his picture to canvas. Sign your name and claim it. Its yours!! No such thing as inspirational rights. I swear people get butt hurt, point fingers, or talk legalities way too quick. (Not saying anyone is)Who cares?
All I know is it's great artwork
I'd be interested in purchasing the scalloper. Add a day marker and PM me if interested in selling.

Last edited:

Canyondiver

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
John
Wow,
Great stuff!

I’d also like do discuss commissioning some work.

please PM

Thank you for sharing!

Top Bottom