CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Got any good pics from this season???

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
love that picture! Them there are some big fish. Nice!

Hooper

Captain
A couple awesome pics there Plowin! I cannot wait to take my son out fishing! He's not even two yet so I have awhile!

Paidia

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Seaworthy 28
Got Deanna out for her first time when she was home from school for a week in August. We got into a big fish that chaffed through just before I could dart it. She was more than excited. Finally put one on the deck last week about a third the size.

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
That's too bad. The fish that have been around this year have been big just few and far between. Good you finally got one though. Did it make the measure?

Paidia

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Seaworthy 28
79" 278# was marking good for a few trips before, thought it was turning on and then came the big Gloucester draggers. Three days later I was using tiny dogfish for hook bait. hopefully now that they are closed the bait will come back. Already better yesterday but no signs of tuna.

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
Excellent! Now you get to enjoy the lousy market in Japan, its always a struggle. Happy you caught one though, good job.

Top Bottom