Surveyor Needed - Morehead City NC

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Need to find a surveyor around MHC to check out a 31 JC/Eastern. Picking off the SOAS list I sent emails to Bert Quay, Charles Davis and Corey McMahon. Any comments on these guys (good or bad) or other recommendations?

adrift

Ensign
Need to find a surveyor around MHC to check out a 31 JC/Eastern. Picking off the SOAS list I sent emails to Bert Quay, Charles Davis and Corey McMahon. Any comments on these guys (good or bad) or other recommendations?

I purchased my auto pilot for my 28 bhm/seaworthy from Corey and he did the install. He has also helped sort out other issues I was having with my electronics. Real nice guy and stands behind his work.
I think Davis is okay also. Haven't heard anything about Bert Quay but am sure I could ask around if needed.

Which JC are you looking at?

plyandglass

Lieutenant Commander
surveyor MHC

Bill,
Contact Roger Mooney of Bluewater yacht sales/Jarrett Bay yacht in Morehead. Ben Green used to be sales director at Jarrett Bay if he hasn't retired.
Talk to Gary Davis , he is the head designer at Jarrett Bay , bet he can put you on to one as well. Tell Roger or Gary ,Mike Lohr said hi........

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Thanks guys! Looks like Lloyd Griffin is 3+ hrs away..

Members online

Latest Posts

Top Bottom