Thank you Chris Wharf Rat/ Precision Marine

Machias

Lieutenant Commander
I wanted to put a plug in here for Chris Labozza he is Wharf Rat on here and is VP of Precision Marine. I actually met him through this website and he has been an amazing resource for us throughout the build of our boat. I started this journey with Chris last winter after reading some of his reviews and listening to first hand experiences from friends. I then called him and probably had over an hour long conversation with him (which was one of many)...Chris brings to the table not only great prices but he has a true passion for marine electronics, he is honest, and is extremely knowledgable about all the marine electronics products out there and not only electronics but a lot of other systems as well. He also doesn't try and sell you more than what you need or what your budget allows which was key for me. I think he blows any of the box store prices out of the water and will beat most if not all the internet prices. The key difference is his knowledge about the products and his customer service. I think Downeast is a great website very informative and I think Chris is a great example of of this. I am fortunate to have found both and consider Chris now a good friend. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anybody building a boat or just looking at upgrading electronics or whatever else you may need for your boat. I put his contact info below.

Christopher P. Labozza
VP of Operations
Precision Marine Center
[email protected]
(914) 235-4023 (P)
(914) 637-0341 (F)

tunamojo

Rear Admiral
Lite User
Website
Www.wickedweasel.com
Boat Make
Holland 32

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Hamilton and everyone else, thank you so much for the awesome compliments. I've met so many great people on this forum, and it's an honor to be included with the outfitting of a boat. It's a very big part of someone's life, especially guys on here who more than just love having a status symbol like a Sea Ray; their boat is their passion! Thank you again for the kind words, it's been a pleasure working with you H-Dub, and to make a real friend out of it makes it that much more rewarding. We'll talk on Monday regarding the fridge and riggers, in the meantime enjoy the holiday weekend and let's all pray for a Jets win!

Top Bottom