Thank you Wharf Rat

CaptainJP

Lieutenant
Boat Make
22' SISU, 65' Gilliken, 78' Gilliken
Just wanted to say thanks for excellent customer service from start to finish. I appreciate all the questions you answered when I was first shopping for my new radar and getting back to me so quickly and then following up down the road with a great price and very quick delivery of the radar, so fast in fact that I wasn't ready to install it. Got my new furuno 1945 at a price much lower than anyone that I had previously found and can say for sure that all my future electronics purchases will go through you.

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Thank you JP and Donny-Boom!

My strategy for those who do not know, I just give away free electronics in exchange for pumping up Precision Marine Center AKA "Wharf Rat Industries" on the forum!

noo, seriously, a huge thank you for the praise, i've been able to make a lot of friends here and it's just really cool to be a part of the crew, even though I still don't own a DE (or any other boat) at the moment. That said, once I get my rig you can be damn sure I will be asking a ton of stupid questions regarding other systems onboard, so get ready DEBF!

Top Bottom