Thanks NMFS... video

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
I know the guy is trying to make a point but letting most of those beautiful fish die is just a crime, they could of made the vid and pitching them over while culling the pile. I hate the no more fishing service as much as the next guy but that is just wrong. My opinion.

twister

Captain
Boat Make
37 Mitchell cove
Fisheries kills more than that just for science.

daytripper

Lieutenant Commander
No wonder their fishery is in such poor shape with morons like that.

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
We all get his point. And all of us with experience know the truth, but I question making and posting this video. Not much good can come out of it, and it just gives the PETA idiots free ammo. There is major uproar on multiple recreational websites-90% of it against the fisherman. It doesnt' matter that its not his fault. We all know that after a long tow, not much survives. We also know that there is more fluke than ever. This video has spread like wildfire, so its too late now. We shall see what shakes out in the aftermath. Just to be clear I am 100% PRO commercial fisherman. Full timers here on the east coast have enough problems. They seem to be dropping like flies. Adding fuel to the fire does not help. This is only my opinion.

Top Bottom