The New Rita B.

toolmaker

Commander
The old "Flying Connie" is the new Rita B. 28 Crowley Beal. Boat was in great shape, I've added a head done some mild cosmetic work and streamlining if electrical systems.

View attachment 108342

www.mainecharterboat.com

beautiful boat ! I wire lined off Westbrook a few times right next to the Flying Connie. We have been know to share
a few secret spots but never push one another off the range as we passed rub rail to rub rail. what I always loved about this boat is how she runs so level at a mid range cruise speed, must be that flat ass. no question you will enjoy this Crowley Beal 28. Capt Jay

RitaBoffshore

Lieutenant
beautiful boat ! I wire lined off Westbrook a few times right next to the Flying Connie. We have been know to share
a few secret spots but never push one another off the range as we passed rub rail to rub rail. what I always loved about this boat is how she runs so level at a mid range cruise speed, must be that flat ass. no question you will enjoy this Crowley Beal 28. Capt Jay
Great to hear. My bread and butter are groundfish trips, so there will be plenty of steaming. Also lots of harbor cruising and kids mackerel trips. I'm a little nervous about striper fishing with it, as our style of fishing in Maine usually involves close proximity to rocks.

Top Bottom