The old Wayne Beal

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Your MDI is a very nice boat. Do you mean that you would rather have the Wayne Beal today?

While iam use to having a lot of room with the MDI ..I would have to say that the W.B. was my baby.....great sea boat.....you had a pull back the red one a bit in a big head sea(unlike the MDI ....which eats it up) but I think it's a perfect size to do most fisheries in our area...

Powderpro

Admiral
Website
www.oneilboats.com
Boat Make
O'Neil
Ya, my dad hasn't helped me quite as much on this new Lowell as he has in the past. Now he tells me he will only install the engine/shaft/prop/rudder on any future projects. No more glassing for him, he's earned it though :D.

duxbait

Captain
You sure build some nice boats! I like the forward lean on the windshield, always thought it makes more sense, and on the right boat looks nice. What did you fish in the Beal?

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
You sure build some nice boats! I like the forward lean on the windshield, always thought it makes more sense, and on the right boat looks nice. What did you fish in the Beal?
Duxbait,Thanks ...it does give you a lot of room...the Wayne Beal I built in 96 ...and used it for tuna fish up north and canyon fishing

Top Bottom