The Point....

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
That boat was owned by Carl Stock from philadelphia/brigantine. I know him from my shark river days. He owned Stocks Bakery in pilly, the worlds best pound cake barr none !!! He also had a 35 Henriques that was one boat before mine. The longliner was from florida maybe a thompson hull he might of bought it at a drug auction ??

WRHardie

Commander
I'm unfortunately living in Ohio right now but bou
I guess she's gone now, that boat had a real solid reputation for getting plugged. She also had a reputation as not being a floating methadone clinic. I was supposed to head to the Stream with Pepe after the Christmas of 05' but plans fell through and I went back to monkin'. Wonder where she is now, would love another shot to get on that deck and plug her with eyeballs.

monktails

Lieutenant
I believe it was the same boat that tied next to my dads gillnetter at southside marine?? I wish at that time I knew more about the tuna game.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Call stocks bakery and i'd bet one of his sons would know what happened to the boat or at least get you in contact with Carl.

Kahuna

Lieutenant
The terry kris has been sold several years ago and now resides in the Bahamas as a lobster boat. Pepe retired from long lining and lives locally in pt. she is a Thompson

Top Bottom