The Stillman 35 is mine

Dr. Chip

Commander
Boat Make
Bruno & Stillman 35
Agreed to a equatable price today. I think I got a decent deal, and the owner is done worring about "what next??"
Will be hauled and winterized in Md, plus some work done to fix the wet deck, then either will deliver it with a friend in the spring, or it will be trucked to NY.

Thanks to all for the input.

tailhook

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 JC
congratulations, now the fun begins, just one question, can doctors call in sick?

Dr. Chip

Commander
Boat Make
Bruno & Stillman 35
Thanks TH..
I may just get the vapors a few times over the summer.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
Yes, congrats. Best of luck with it and make sure to tell your wife not to plan ANYTHING next year between May and October because you will be on it every weekend.

Dr. Chip

Commander
Boat Make
Bruno & Stillman 35
Thanks guys.. I did promise my wife we would do other stuff. Including Montauk by car (not boat).. Cant wait to hit the contriction point at Water Mill..Lunch at the Lobster Roll makes up for the 1.5 hr crawl..

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
Rye playland actually has a tiki bar open in summer months that is pretty fun. Just bar food but right on the pier behind glass walls (to cut the wind).

Prescription for low blood pressure- Late lunch on Friday at the tiki bar, swim and a nap on the hook, cocktails and fireworks at 9pm (every Wednesday and Friday all summer at playland) and then maybe saturday at Lloyds Point with a slow steam home Sunday.

Bring friends if need be and always troll a line whenever youare going anywhere.

Rinse and repeat.

Dr. Chip

Commander
Boat Make
Bruno & Stillman 35
Toolate.. I know Rye Playland very well indeed. One of our favorite spots when my daughter was younger, still is really. The Tiki bar was creamed by Sandy, but by the sound of it, it is back in business??. We definitely look forward to taking advantage of the free mooring and launch service, assuming both are still operational.

cptnpete

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Morton & Hersloff/Webbers Cove 40, Forest Johnson Prowler 32 (for sale)
Congrats! She's a beauty with a great cruising layout. A lovely Lowell design in a nice manageable size. May you have many enjoyable days on the water!

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
Toolate.. I know Rye Playland very well indeed. One of our favorite spots when my daughter was younger, still is really. The Tiki bar was creamed by Sandy, but by the sound of it, it is back in business??. We definitely look forward to taking advantage of the free mooring and launch service, assuming both are still operational.

It is and they have a dock if you get there early enough. Weekday lunch we are often alone at the dock.

Dr. Chip

Commander
Boat Make
Bruno & Stillman 35
Bosboatman…Just another thousand?.. one wishes those number applied.
Cptnpete.. Thanks.. by brother and his family live in Cohasett, perhaps one day…
Mojo.. From what I was told, the boat once did the loop up past you and down the Hudson. Does speak to its cruising capabilities.

Dr. Chip

Commander
Boat Make
Bruno & Stillman 35
Toolate,
Very very good news that.. I would not have believed it when I toured the place after Sandy..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom