There is such thing as Santa Claus

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
For all of us fishing commercially there is good news coming!!!!!!!

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
G.I. Jane being gone!- Thank you Santa

Personally I will not read her reasoning for leaving as I am sure it is full of bullshit and all of her wonderful accomplishments. All I care about is the fact that she is gone. She has hurt a lot of people that are simply trying to make a living by supplying the rest of with something to eat.

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
In all likelyhood Helen H the handgear permit for swordies is not far away either!!

Helen L

Commander
Fish buyer friend said over the summer they were opening it up to some qualifying people. Also had a conversation with another boat at the canyons he said his friend sat on the panel and they had already decided just not made public yet. Fingers crossed! Close longline and go back to strictly handgear. Anyone making the argument for sustainable fisheries....cough cough Jane....would go agree. What a fucked up agency.

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
Santa

Went to South Station today where the Globe Santa had a promo with Cam Neely, Mickey Mouse, Santa and Dave from .com and Pauly Hebert there. Could not resist and brought them a goodie bag, compliments of CG. Commercial vessel stickers, a 60' tape measure for fish (they laughed), zipper wax for the suits and tuna bags and a Coast Guard coloring book for the mates when the bite is slow. When I handed them a copy of the resignation anouncement their eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas.

Dave

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
That would make my Xmas if that ever opened up... I just hope I could snag one...

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Not to sound negative but does anyone feel that there is hope? That there can be true change of anything? Maybe this cold is getting the best of me...

bluezone

Lieutenant
Don't get to excited guys, the same administration that put Dr. Jane there picks her replacement and she will have plenty of input on who it is.

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
I am no friend of this adminisration at all but it was this administration/congress that forced her to resign her position. Even they were not happy with her repeatedly ignoring the old "best available science" line. Live by the sword die by the sword! When the best available science shows increases in stocks it was her job, working for us, to advocate for more access to the stocks. Her personal and historical ultra green agenda showed through during her tenure as chief, she fooled even this administration! By the way didn't the whole country just get "fooled" by this same administrations agenda, AGAIN! (the election)

There is an enemy, and that enemy is within us. The whole world is hugging trees and naming the fuckin whales- trust nobody thats what I say.

When a man or woman providing food is looked at as some pseudo rapist, the country as a whole has a long way to go.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
There is an enemy, and that enemy is within us. The whole world is hugging trees and naming the fuckin whales- trust nobody thats what I say.

When a man or woman providing food is looked at as some pseudo rapist, the country as a whole has a long way to go.
Its sad but true....This country is on a downward spiral

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
I am no friend of this adminisration at all but it was this administration/congress that forced her to resign her position. Even they were not happy with her repeatedly ignoring the old "best available science" line. Live by the sword die by the sword! When the best available science shows increases in stocks it was her job, working for us, to advocate for more access to the stocks. Her personal and historical ultra green agenda showed through during her tenure as chief, she fooled even this administration! By the way didn't the whole country just get "fooled" by this same administrations agenda, AGAIN! (the election)

Well said,

1036535672_gif.gif

1036535672_gif.gif

Top Bottom