Thinking about selling my Tripp 22'

PatrickPresti

Rear Admiral
Tripp 22' Bass Boat for Sale

Hey Guys,

I've been thinking about selling my Tripp 22'. Please let me know if anyone has any interest...

Pat

Bottom completely stripped down to the bare fiberglass. Applied 3 coats of Interlux InterProtect 2000E/2001E Epoxy Primer then followed with 3 coats of Interlux Micron CSC ablative bottom paint.

Custom made teak windshield. All teak on vessel was stripped down to bare wood and then coated with Smith's CPES epoxy system. Wood was then sealed with 7 coats of Epifhanes high glass clear varnish.

Navy Top with plastic side curtains.

30 gallon power coated aluminum gas tanks. All new fuel lines as well.

Replaced plywood deck with Baltek Airex PXc glass-reinforced urethane foam. Deck was then covered with 1708 biaxial mat.

Main deck and gunnels were coated with 3 coats of Awlgrip.

Four Blade Propeller

PSS Shaft Seal

Repacked rudder post.

2001 350 5.7L Marine Power Fuel Injected TBI FWC Engine.

Globe DriveSaver

Barr Marine exhausts risers.

Fresh antifreeze, RACOR fuel filter, gear oil, and engine oil with filters.

Barnegat Light cockpit lights

GROCO 1 1/4" raw water strainer.

Cabin Lights

Standard Horizon Quest VHF Radio

Garmin 4208 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Package with tri function thru-hull transducer.

New SONY CDX M30 Stereo with Polk Audio 61/2" speakers.

Ritchie Compass

Saltwater wash down pump.

All new electrical wire throughout boat.

Porti Poti in V-Berth

DSC_0445.jpg

Tripp.jpg

DSC_0879.jpg

DSC03685.jpg

DSC03692.jpg

DSC03699.jpg

DSC03703.jpg

Last edited:

PatrickPresti

Rear Admiral
Thanks. Yes it has. I come and go with selling the boat. I love my boat but I would like something just a tad bigger...

Seawayva

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Tripp Angler 22' Flush Deck Cuddy
Price? Still looking for $30,000? Not thinking about converting to diesel still? Looking to get a Dyer 29?

PatrickPresti

Rear Admiral
I'm looking for something in the 25'-29' range. I love the Dyer's but I also love the T-Jason's. Make me an offer!

Seawayva

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Tripp Angler 22' Flush Deck Cuddy
I am of the opinion that mine is nicer with the diesel, but I certainly do like yours. The windshield is very nice and really looks good. We toyed with getting rid of the hard top (which was installed by the previous owner at a ridiculous price) but the functionality of it is too nice to give up.

PatrickPresti

Rear Admiral
Trust me, I understand the whole diesel engine thing. I love diesels, I have been a Detroit Diesel mechanic for a passenger ferry company for around 15 years, I have a diesel car, etc. I get it. Some things to consider with a gas engine on a smaller size boat…
· Fuel savings for a gas vs. diesel engine is not much better on a small boat with a diesel engine. I cruise at about 18kts burning about 4 gph.
· Gas is currently about 50 cents/gallon cheaper than diesel…
· Gas engine parts are extremely cheaper than diesel engine parts. A soup to nuts overhaul on a gas engine is pennies to a small foreign diesel engine.
· Engine life is just as good as a diesel engine. I have seen GM 350’s go for over 5000+ hours in the commercial marine industry.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
Docking "headlights" in one pic but not the rest?

Nice clean boat.

PatrickPresti

Rear Admiral
The pics without the docking lights are older pics. I installed the docking lights a couple of years ago.

Thanks for the compliment.

Top Bottom