Tidal Creek Boatworks--Nantucket

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Beautiful boat! One thing I don't really understand is why there are boat builders out on the islands. (I know that may sound pretty funny, and maybe even dumb) The reason I wonder is simply because the cost of materials is always much higher. EVERYTHING is more expensive on an island, even if you have it ferried out for you. If I could live on an island and build boats, I would be in heaven. More power to 'em! This one is a beauty.

eyschulman

Commander
Boat Make
Devlin 48 & Marshal Sanderling
very nice boat. just curious how high above the waterline is the bottom of the exhaust elbow where the water enters exhaust. The reason I ask is from picture motor looks pretty tight to cockpit floor. Is there a good foot above waterline?

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
I saw this boat and spent some time talking with Mike Allen about this project and some of his others. He is a first class guy and does first class work, his target market is the folks that can afford the Nantucket lifestyle. All his boats are beautiful.

Top Bottom