tower

128kenny

Lieutenant
Boat Make
28 terry jason
was thinking of putting half tower on 28' terry jason would that make it rock at anchor ? and any capts. know anybody down buzzards bay area too build it thanks kenny.:(

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

backman

Captain
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Land And Sea - Falmouth

I couldn't be more pleased with the work below done by Kenny Antis at Land And Sea in Falmouth. I'll have more pictures this weekend after I crawl over it myself and start to wire it out but we designed and built this with minimal weight and rock at drift in mind.

towerfromfront.jpg

towerfromrear.jpg

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

128kenny

Lieutenant
Boat Make
28 terry jason
I couldn't be more pleased with the work below done by Kenny Antis at Land And Sea in Falmouth. I'll have more pictures this weekend after I crawl over it myself and start to wire it out but we designed and built this with minimal weight and rock at drift in mind.
very nice something i would like how much,and would you have his number

Buddyb

Lieutenant
Backman that looks nice where are you gonna put the floodzillas

backman

Captain
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36
Kenny Antis at Land and Sea Fabrications in Mashpee (not Falmouth ) - 508.274.5383

As with the rudder the price is what the price is; I trust the guy and his work is all over town w/ happy customers. When I get a bill I will be glad to share privately.

When I get too old and stiff to climb up over the bow I will add a ladder. We have been going up via the brow for 2 years now.

The radar stays off when anyone is up - I had a sportfish before this with the same "feature".

The rear legs each have a tab on them for lights - I am trying to decide whether I go w. a pair of large 12 V LED bars or bite the bullet and run 120 AC up top and go Halogen.

I will be equipping the console w. a standalone GPS, a radio and a imrad remote or jog lever - no wheel or throttles up top for now. The tower was designed w/ a 2" leg in case I do decide to run hydraulics up there in the future. Right now its 1 12V wire to a buss bar under the Keep it Simple Stupid theory.

Top Bottom