Tuna skiff - JC/Eastern

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Indeed my first thought....don't get me wrong she's tricked out ridiculous but I'm not sure if I'd go 20 miles out in her....

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Sweet little boat. Like the hauler but what do they use it with? I dont see a davit or gin pole.

duxbait

Captain
hauler set up for dogging. Boat is way too small for all the rigging and fisheries it is set up for. Nice boat though that wasn't used too often.

Hooper

Captain
That has to be one of the ugliest doghouses I've seen in awhile, what is with the split forward windows I've been seeing more & more of? I also prefer the forward leaning windows as opposed to the swept back look, just me. Awful lot of money spend on gear to affix to a marginal coastal boat, imho.

duxbait

Captain
Agree... visibility is very limited with that design. But if you want to see an ugly doghouse you have to fish the chatham bass bite and see some of the makeshift pieces of sh*t down there!

Hooper

Captain
Agree... visibility is very limited with that design. But if you want to see an ugly doghouse you have to fish the chatham bass bite and see some of the makeshift pieces of sh*t down there!

I've always tho't the P Town area produced some of the strangest backyard creations...!:-D

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
That has to be one of the ugliest doghouses I've seen in awhile, what is with the split forward windows I've been seeing more & more of? I also prefer the forward leaning windows as opposed to the swept back look, just me. Awful lot of money spend on gear to affix to a marginal coastal boat, imho.

I actually think the doghouse is kinda cool....almost looks like an old eastern rig dragger wheelhouse.

Top Bottom