Tuning the wheel

Fvdestiny

Commander
Website
www.destinyfishingscharters.com
Boat Make
38 northern bay green stick boat/30 Calvin beal tuna boat/20 Seacraft Master Angler
I want to thank Peter from Iveco for making some critical recommendations that were spot on when it came to dialing in my wheel. #1 took 2 " of pitch out of the wheel and accomplished Iveco 450 rpms . It brought rpm's up to factory spec,engine sounds like it's working much less, increased cruise speed at 80% load to 18 knots and decreased fuel burn to 14 gph. Also throughout the rpm curve I was able to decrease gallons burned even more significantly. Thanks again Peter for not only being right ,but taking the time to help me understand.I also was able to flatten out the attitude of the boat by adding 1.5" of throw to the recessed trim tabs..

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
I want to thank Peter from Iveco for making some critical recommendations that were spot on when it came to dialing in my wheel. #1 took 2 " of pitch out of the wheel and accomplished Iveco 450 rpms . It brought rpm's up to factory spec,engine sounds like it's working much less, increased cruise speed at 80% load to 18 knots and decreased fuel burn to 14 gph. Also throughout the rpm curve I was able to decrease gallons burned even more significantly. Thanks again Peter for not only being right ,but taking the time to help me understand.I also was able to flatten out the attitude of the boat by adding 1.5" of throw to the recessed trim tabs..
Your very welcome Mike and it is my pleasure to be of assistance to help support the product and the customers needs! Glad it all worked out according to plan.

Top Bottom