Twist

Flying Finn

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Sisu
Has the Hazel W III been finished at the lobsteryacht "Twist"? I am a long time friend of the Wilcox family and have many fond memories of spending time in their boat shop and seeing one after another strip planked boat being built since the 60's. My family built a 43 footer with the guidance of Don Wilcox. It too could use a tune-up, or a new home.

Hazel W III- Twist

We are still building Twist. The owner wants to take delivery next spring. It has been a long road and one that I am pretty sure that Don Wilcox did not expect his working lobster boat to end up as a lobsteryacht owned by a Swiss physician, and being home ported in Croatia. You are welcome to stop by to see the boat. I will start posting some pictures soon.

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
We are still building Twist. The owner wants to take delivery next spring. It has been a long road and one that I am pretty sure that Don Wilcox did not expect his working lobster boat to end up as a lobsteryacht owned by a Swiss physician, and being home ported in Croatia. You are welcome to stop by to see the boat. I will start posting some pictures soon.

This boat is a true classic, it was a long time prominent feature here in Wickford harbor. Well kept, great looking and super clean. I am sure the new owner will be very pleased.

Top Bottom