USED - Simrad NSS12 Evo2 - Installed on OA in 10/17 - $1,500 - Great Condition

Discussion in 'Used Marine Engines , Gears, Engine Parts for Sale' started by Wharf Rat, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Captain

Radar Tech
    Home Page:
    Boat Make:
    OPB
    Before I throw these things on eBay, I try to give my DEBF Fam first dibs.. Still, I totally forgot to take pictures before I left the office today, which I will on Monday, but we just took this off a 65' Ocean Alexander trawler where it was literally powered up maybe 6 times after we installed it? The original owner literally would take one trip a year out to the Vineyard.. A goddamn travesty.. Owner used Nobeltec TimeZero software for navigating and only added this for a display/AP control on the bridge even though he ran the boat from the wheelhouse almost exclusively.

NMEA2000 port works fine (integrated with AP28 autopilot down in wheelhouse along with the Nobeltec software, RS82 VHF, WR20 remote, IS20 instruments etc, ethernet port works fine (was tied to an NSE in the wheelhouse for waypoint and chart sharing, no radar needed as the boat has a 12kW CRT beast. No UV damage or salting, the thing just sat under the heavy new Jets Green bridge canvas which was underneath the hardtop.. Again, pictures will tell the story.

Boat was sold and new owner had EVERYTHING replaced (literally FIRST time boat owner at 55 years old, never ran a boat before, and decided to go with an Ocean Alexander.. the boat has yet to leave the dock.. no judgement, but I would have recommended a 13' Whaler). He's a really nice guy, so I've spent a lot of time with the man to show him how a boat works.. You know, the difference between DC and AC power, things like that.. I feel bad saying this but need to vent somewhere..

This includes the bracket mount, suncover, and I'll throw in a power cable if someone needs it. $1,500 for the unit, we'll ship it for free via UPS Ground provided it's within the 48 continental states. The pictures will tell the story, but this thing was covered up on the bridge and is immaculate. Send me a PM if interested with best phone number to reach you at, I'll try to put the pics up first thing on Monday AM.. Have a great weekend fam!

- Wharf Rat

captjohn likes this.
  2. onion

onion Member

3. onion

onion Member

Hi Chris I will take it I sent you a PM thanks Pete

4. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Captain

Radar Tech
    Home Page:
    Boat Make: